Today i sold all of my shares in BRLI because it increased 50%. I spent all of that money on HEI.
BRLI said it was splitting today. They haven’t. But, when i am done with BRLI i will most likely invest in Toyota because they aren’t have problems anymore. There is no way the government will let them go under.
BRLI should split tomorrow. they are having a 2/1 split. Im thinking of investing in SHOO next, but im not really to sure yet.
Today, I lost a lot of money. I accidently bought 3200 shares of AAN. I still may be able to pull it back up but im really messed up right now.
Today, I decided to finally sell FPIC. It still hasn’t split so I finally decided tio get rid of it. Now I plan to invest in AAN with all of my money and see what happens. Toyota is still going back and forth, I would have bought shares but they just aren’t steady enough.
Still waiting… anyway, im planning on “borrowing” shares of AAN, they are having a stock split, I need to get back up…
Im thinking of investing in a low price stock and buying and selling constantly instead of waiting for it. Im not sure what stock to start with yet.
Im waiting for my stocks to split but im also wonding if I should just keep my money as backup. If it doesn’t split then thiere is no way i can win.
Waiting for my stock to split. The US fined Toyota 18 mill so I dont think im going to buy stock if bad stuff keeps happening to them.
Im waiting for my stock to split. It should soon since its been about 4 weeks. I sold all of my shares of URZ today because they went back up past my buying point. Im not sure if i should have sold it yet.